Stand Alone Scanner
Do you have any idea where you can find the best stand alone scanner? If not, I am so honored to introduce you this website.
Those highly recommended stand alone scanner on the website are ranked by the users on many website such as Amazon. They are all nicely made and seem to be of good quality.
Hey, what are you waiting for? Scroll down the page now please.
Top Recommended Stand Alone Scanner
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with OMNI SCAN. This all-in-one digital image converter transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer.
- “Very easy to use.” – kimw56
- “Been great fun copying a ton of old family slides from the 1930′s forward.” – Susan Hartz
- “Slides with plastic frames did not fit and even some of the traditional cardboard frames would not fit.” – Ann
SVP 3-in-1 PhotoScanner PS-9700 is a innovative standalone film scanner that instantly converts 35mm film negatives, slides and photo prints into digital images without the need for a computer or application software.
- “If you just want something that resembles the original, then this works.” – pnw fun
- “The light source is not even that makes the picture darker on the center and brighter on the peripheral.” – Al Pa
- “I am very impressed with the speed and accuracy of this scanner.” – clocktech
Wolverine 14 Megapixel 35mm Slides and Negatives to Digital Image Converter
- “It is very easy to use.” – C. Leyva
- “Just remind yourself that the scan is only as good as the quality of the negative or the slide.” – DJ MinWah
- “Easy enough to adjust lightness/darkness, or correct slides with a red tinge to them.” – Demi
Transfer your old 35mm negative film and slides and 110mm instamatic Negatives direct to SD card ready for editing, archiving or printing or putting on a digital photo frame.
- “And straightforward, very easy to use, nice quality.” – SAPRIZA M. DIEGO
- “I would recommend this unit to anyone wanting to save their collection of old 35mm slides, or reprint scanned negatives of now faded prints.” – Anthony Bernard Chaney
- “I guess I wasted my money or did not do enough research.” – linda vonk
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with DB-Tech’s digital image converter. The DB-FS150 Transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer.
- “It is very easy to use and does a very good job.” – Roland Swingle
- “I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to save money by doing all the work themselves rather than sending their slides out to a service.” – J. Valadez
- “Cons; To scan strips of negatives, the film must slide through a plastic film holder which gets scratched quickly.” – dls
When you need something scanned you don’t want to wait for a computer to start up, hunt for a cable and then have to figure out how to work the software.
- “It was easy to erase the pictures and so far, the product works very well.” – Sharon L Simmons
- “Don’t try to use your fingers to guide the paper and keep it in line as it moves through the scanner or you’ll get some very painful paper cuts.” – R. Pullan
- “After about 20 scans it began pulling at one side of the paper causing it to jam.” – Dale Hauke
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm Slides and Negatives and convert them into digital images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 20 Mega Pixels digital images in seconds.
- “It was very easy to use and fast.” – Howard King
- “I have found that the quality of my scans is very good on properly exposed slides with good color and not so good on faded and poorly exposed slides.” – Jastrow
- “Almost every slide had to be adjusted before saving to get the correct exposure, focus and color.” – bilbid
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm slides and negatives and convert them into digital images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 20 megapixel digital images in seconds.
- “It is easy to use, quick, and turns out a good product.” – Darrell Langford
- “Really easy way to convert 100s of old slides to digital.” – easyrider
- “Does an excellent job on negatives but slides need a lot of adjustment to render them similar to the original.” – Linda
Doxie One. Scanning made simple. Paperless made personal.
- “Very portable, very quick and easy to use.” – Anthony Ambrose Bullard
- “Pros: Small, electric or battery powered, no computer required.” – D. Shanske
- “All in all, this is a great product that I would recommend to anyone who is thinking about going all digital.” – Brandon Creek
The Wolverine SNaP 14 Megapixel is a powerful yet simple to use device to preserve all your old Photos, 35mm Slides and Negatives forever. The innovative design combines a built-in color screen, internal memory and SD memory card reader to convert 35mm slides, negatives and photos into digital images in SECONDS and without a computer.
- “The equipment works perfectly and is quite easy to use.” – Judy A. Novak
- “Converted photo is way out of focus and very grainy when comparing to the original printed photo.” – TechieSJ
- “Tedious, but I can’t imaging how you can avoid that, (without paying someone else to do the work).” – Lyle C Wilson
Bookmark & Share This Page
You can post this stand alone scanner page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.