Negative Slide Scanner
If you want to have a most recommended negative slide scanner, reading our page carefully will be the perfect next step for you.
Our negative slide scanner can promise both quality and performance. A good negative slide scanner worth your every penny and can be easily adjusted to suit your needs.
Wish you have a great shopping.
Best Negative Slide Scanner Ratings
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with DB-Tech’s digital image converter. The DB-FS150 Transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer.
- “It is very easy to use and does a very good job.” – Roland Swingle
- “I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to save money by doing all the work themselves rather than sending their slides out to a service.” – J. Valadez
- “Cons; To scan strips of negatives, the film must slide through a plastic film holder which gets scratched quickly.” – dls
Wolverine 14 Megapixel 35mm Slides and Negatives to Digital Image Converter
- “It is very easy to use.” – C. Leyva
- “Just remind yourself that the scan is only as good as the quality of the negative or the slide.” – DJ MinWah
- “Easy enough to adjust lightness/darkness, or correct slides with a red tinge to them.” – Demi
Transfer your old 35mm negative film and slides and 110mm instamatic Negatives onto your PC/Notebook/Mac ready for editing, archiving or printing. Simple plug and play scanner with no driver install and fast one touch scanning makes it easy to bring those old pictures back to life.
- “This product worked well and was very easy to use.” – J.T.Evans
- “This little scanner works great scanning 60 year old 35mm slides and 40 year old 110 negatives.” – Vance R. Argo
- “Then the software would install.” – Robert Halpern
Transfer your old 35mm negative film and slides and 110mm instamatic Negatives direct to SD card ready for editing, archiving or printing or putting on a digital photo frame.
- “And straightforward, very easy to use, nice quality.” – SAPRIZA M. DIEGO
- “I would recommend this unit to anyone wanting to save their collection of old 35mm slides, or reprint scanned negatives of now faded prints.” – Anthony Bernard Chaney
- “I guess I wasted my money or did not do enough research.” – linda vonk
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm slides and negatives and convert them into digital images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 20 megapixel digital images in seconds.
- “It is easy to use, quick, and turns out a good product.” – Darrell Langford
- “Really easy way to convert 100s of old slides to digital.” – easyrider
- “Does an excellent job on negatives but slides need a lot of adjustment to render them similar to the original.” – Linda
Ion 35mm photo negative and slide converter to PC. Transfers 35mm negatives to PC or notebook quickly and easily. Print, edit or archive photo collection with quick and easy scanning software.
- “Don’t waste your money on these cheap slide scanners.” – William H. Buss
- “When I received it, I realized it only works on Vista and Windows XP.” – P. Welsh
- “This product is very easy to use.” – Eye Doc
Featuring one touch scanning, and requiring no PC, the Personal Photo and Negative Scanner/converter from Pandigital makes it easy to enjoy digital copies of all your favorite printed photos, up to 4×6.
- “It is fast and VERY easy to use.” – Emily
- “For the amount this scanner cost it is worth the money.” – Jill Morris
- “When I called customer service which was a hassle b/c they have limited hours in another time zone- they told me they would send me a return code and a return label.” – KHanson
Insert your negatives or slides into the trays and press one button to scan. The Imagelab FS9t scanner transforms them directly into high quality 9-megapixel jpeg digital photographs–without a computer! Streamlined efficiency and quality were just few of our primary goals, and the FS9t does not disappoint.
- “Any bright colors, especially reds, blues and greens, were muted in every slide scanned.” – Les
- “It would work great if there was anyway to defeat these “features” I did not try to scan any negatives.” – Theodore Andersen
- “It is very easy to use.” – Daniel Calvache
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with OMNI SCAN. This all-in-one digital image converter transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer.
- “Very easy to use.” – kimw56
- “Been great fun copying a ton of old family slides from the 1930′s forward.” – Susan Hartz
- “Slides with plastic frames did not fit and even some of the traditional cardboard frames would not fit.” – Ann
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm Slides and Negatives and convert them into digital images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 20 Mega Pixels digital images in seconds.
- “It was very easy to use and fast.” – Howard King
- “I have found that the quality of my scans is very good on properly exposed slides with good color and not so good on faded and poorly exposed slides.” – Jastrow
- “Almost every slide had to be adjusted before saving to get the correct exposure, focus and color.” – bilbid
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!